Getting a professional facial isn’t just for you to unwind, relax, or splurge once in a blue moon. They play a big role in keeping your skin healthy, balanced and youthful. Think of a facial as a “spring cleaning” for your skin. While practicing good skin care at home is key, you should also visit your aesthetician every 4-6 weeks for that hands-on deep cleaning. It takes that amount of time for the skin cells to move through a full life cycle of cell growth and make their way from the dermis to the surface of the skin where they are naturally sloughed off.
Each one of us can benefit from a professional facial, but those with acneic skin, clogged pores or brown spots, consistent care is required to always stay on top of the condition to get the skin looking clear. Facials offer many skin benefits, and some are in need of it more than others.
Benefits of a facial include:
- Expert skin analysis from our Aesthetician who understands your skin type and how to care for it.
- Professional strength exfoliation to smooth the skin, lighten discoloration from sun and breakouts.
- Both manual and mechanical extractions of blackheads and clogged pores to give you smooth, balanced skin.
- Intensive hydration to repair the skin’s moisture barrier to keep skin looking plump and dewy.
- Increased circulation for brighter and glowing skin.
- Once established, a regimen to maintain your results. Honolulu MedSpa offers a variety of facial add-ons to keep your skin looking its best.
- Professional guidance for your morning and nightime at-home regimen.
- Time for yourself.
We believe that clear skin can boost confidence. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important, as is regular facial appointments and proper home care. This all works together to leave you with the most healthy, rejuvenated, glowing skin. If you would like more information on our Medical Grade Facials, and which is right for your skin type, please join us for a complimentary consultation at the spa. Call 808-528-0888
The post HOW OFTEN DO YOU REALLY NEED A FACIAL? appeared first on Honolulu MedSpa.