Honolulu MedSpa gives back with annual support for and participation in:
- YWCA Dress for Success Fundraiser in April
- The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in September
- Hawaii Food Bank donation drive in November
- Toys For Tots collection in December
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Hawaii
- Make a Wish Hawaii
We support and sponsor events, partner with organizations, and work with companies throughout the year to make our community a more beautiful and vibrant place.
Some of our recent project include partnering with the Hawaii Fire Fighters Association in removing unwanted tattoos, and participating in the Great Aloha Run which seeks to give $400,000 annually back to the Hawaii community.
We also participate in several of the islands’ most popular events, such as the Hawaii Woman Expo. To learn more about upcoming events, check out our events page and subscribe to our newsletter. To find out more about working with us to support the Hawaii community, please get in touch.