Spa Policies & Etiquette
Adhering to our spa policies creates a happy, aloha environment where our office ohana can focus on your needs. We appreciate your kind cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
- FIRST VISIT – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- LATE ARRIVAL – If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value.
- LATE CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT – We have a 48-hour cancellation policy on CoolSculpting®; a 24-hour cancellation policy on all other appointments. Late cancellations are subject to $50 fee or 50 percent of the service value, whichever is greater. Missed appointments are charged at full value.
- PRICES & PROMOTIONS – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENT & GRATUITY – Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Care Credit™, and Honolulu MedSpa gift cards; we do not accept checks. Gratuity for your service provider is optional and left to the discretion of each patient at the time of appointment.
- GIFT CARDS – Gift cards may be used toward any service or product offered at Honolulu MedSpa (some restrictions may apply). Gift cards not redeemable for cash.
- REFUNDS – Services: We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome. Products: We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e., a broken pump) may be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase for the same product only. In accordance with federal law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on prescription products for any reason.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – Personal belongings are the full responsibility of the spa guest and should be kept in your possession at all times. Honolulu MedSpa is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- KEIKI CARE – We all need some adult time to recharge now and again; let the relaxation and pampering begin from the moment you step foot in the Spa. Please arrange to leave keiki in the care of a trusted adult during each of your appointments. For safety reasons, children under age 18 are not permitted in the treatment rooms (unless undergoing treatment with parental permission) and may not be left unattended in the spa or in the parking lot at any time.
- QUIET ENVIRONMENT – As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in the spa. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the spa.
- PROVIDER REQUESTS – We respect your desire to be with a particular treatment provider but we may not always be able to meet special requests due to illness, vacations, and unforeseen schedule changes.
- PRACTICE-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP – We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- FULL DISCLOSURE – As the #1 medical spa in Hawaii, our #1 goal is for you to be happy with our service and to love the results you achieve. We believe in full disclosure, which means we strive to ensure that you understand the treatments you receive and the risks and benefits associated with each of them. With this in mind, please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. And if you have any questions at any time, please ask. We’re here to help!